Makeup has come a long way in the past few decades, especially with the booming of the cosmetics market. While you may be a pro in the intricacies of this craft, are you sure you’re not ignoring the need of dressing up your eyes? It is said that one can stare into the soul of a person by looking at their eyes. Perhaps that is why so many women put the effort in dressing up the most beautiful part of their body with liners, shadow, and mascara. But what about those who do not like to apply makeup or are simply allergic to it? For them, eyelash tinting is a great option!
The Pros and Cons of Mascara and Eyelash Tinting
Why should you use mascara?
- Mascara is excellent when you want to lengthen, thicken, or darken your eyelashes
- You have the choice of changing mascara colors if you desire
- You can apply the mascara yourself at home
- Doesn’t cost much
- Usually safe and unlikely to cause an allergic reaction
Why should you use eyelash tinting?
- Tinting is a good option for those who have less prominent brows or lashes
- One session of tinting can last up to 4 to 6 weeks
- Easier to maintain than the mascara (usually needs no maintenance)
- Does not run when affected by sweat
- Presents a natural look that compliments your hair and skin color
Why not to use mascara?
- Has the tendency to clump up, making the look unnatural
- Has to be applied every few days to maintain
- Can also run or streak when affected by tears or sweat
Why not to use tinting?
- Usually, takes practice to apply and can be dangerous if done incorrectly
- May trigger allergic reactions in some people
- Getting tinting done in salons can cost you quite a bit of money
- Some dyes contain harmful ingredients like tar and coal
- Does not thicken eyelashes; only makes it darker
Despite the fact that both have achieved popularity, the risks associated with these makeup techniques remain. As an aesthetician, you have a great responsibility on your shoulders to give your clients the best treatment they deserve.
Looking for Refectocil Eyelash Tinting Products for Sale Online?
JMT Beauty has a broad range of eyelash tinting products, including Refectocil Eyelash Tint that is world renowned as one of the safest products to use. With this product, you can be sure that your client’s eyes are not in harm’s way.