JMT Group, Inc. operates https://www.jmtbeauty.com. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
– We obtain any information that you provide to us on the Sites, including activity on our Sites that we collect by means of log files.
– We may also obtain information about you that we collect from other sources (such as at seminars and, with your consent, third party social networking sites).
– We may generally use this information to provide you with requested information or products and services, to tailor the presentation of the Sites or products and services to you, to facilitate your movement through the Sites or your use of our products and services, to improve our products and services and do a better job of marketing them, or to communicate with you.
– We may monitor or record any of your telephone conversations with us for quality control purposes, for purposes of training our employees and for our own protection.
– We acknowledge your ownership rights in your contact lists, content and phone numbers. We will never sell or rent this information without your permission, and will never use it for any purpose other than providing you with and improving our products and services or as described in this privacy statement.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.