Refectocil Hair Cream Dyes
Eyelashes and eyebrows tinted with RefectoCil simply look better! The lashes appear clearly longer and more voluminous, as the tinting accentuates the full length of the lashes faded by sun and water. Light brows can be accentuated by a dark tint; dark brows can be lightened to match dyed blond hair or to be co-ordinated in brightness and colour with any hair colour.
STEP 1: Preparation
- Remove contact lenses.
- Clean the eye-area with our oilfree, lash strengthening RefectoCil Micellar Eye Make-up Remover.
- Use RefectoCil Saline Solution to remove residues and achieve optimum results.
- Use RefectoCil Silicone Pads or Skin Protection Cream and Eye protection papers according to instructions.
STEP 2: Mix & Apply
- Immediately before tinting mix 2cm of tint and 10 drops RefectoCil Oxidant liquid or 15-20 drops of RefectoCil Oxidant cream into a creamy paste.
- Afterwards apply to brows and lashes.
STEP 3: Application time
- Lashes: 10 minutes.
- Brows: 10 minutes.
STEP 4: Ready!
- Remove by using cotton wool pads and water.
Tips & Tricks
- If RefectoCil Blonde Brow has been previously used, the application time is shortened by 1-5 minutes, with RefectoCil Eyelash Curl it’s shortened to 2 minutes.
- Allergy test: We recommend an allergy test (patch test) before the first application as well as after long periods without tinting.
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Toluene-2,5-Diamine, m-Aminophenol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, 2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, CI 77499, CI 77491.
**Warning** – MUST have proper beauty school training before using the Refectocil Products.
**Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability** – JMT Group is not liable for any claims, costs, errors, or damage associated with misuse of Refectocil Products. Use as directed.
Note: Refectocil Blonde Hair Dye is intended as a hair-bleaching product. It is NOT intended to produce blonde hair color. Product must be used with Oxidant CREAM only.
“15 ml for usage up to 20 applications.”